This low carb bread helps you lose weight
Do you want to make a diet and lose weight, but do not forgo bread? Then the Chia Bread Low Carb is perfect for you! Thanks to a lot of high-quality protein and lots of fiber, the Chia seeds keep you full and fit for a long time, making them the perfect helper in the fight against kilos.
In addition, the dark grains slow down carbohydrate digestion and keep our insulin level constant. The result: longer endurance and less fatigue .
The low carb bread with Chia seeds has 280 kcal per 100 grams and 5 grams of carbohydrates, 20 grams of fat and 16.6 grams of protein.
► for 15 discs
- 50 g of Chia seeds
- 500 g of lean starch
- 300 g ground almonds
- 1 packet of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. First, mix the lean milk with the chia seeds and allow the mixture to swell for 10 minutes. If possible, you can crush the seeds with a coffee grinder, for example.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (circulating air).
3. Now mix the almonds with the baking powder and the salt.
4. Now knead the Chia-Quark and the almond-salt mixture to a supple dough.
5. Depending on which form your bread is to be, you can now fill the dough into a bread form or form a loaf of bread.
6. Bake your chia bread for 50 minutes. Let it cool down.
Now you can taste it!